I made it to London!

Category: , By Peter
Posted April 25.

Yesterday was a nice lazy morning. I went to the library, ran some errands, did my laundry and then headed downtown to meet one of the girls I'd met last week for the afternoon.

We ended up having a great time and went for a long walk along the waterfront. She was a really good impromptu tour guide and I got to take some pictures (I'm getting better!).

We ended up back at a pub for dinner and were joined by the rest of the O'Neil (the store I originally met her at) employees when they got off shift. We had some drinks and some fun and then I headed home to pack for London.

I arrived an hour or so ago at my cousin's (I think) house in London (which I found myself I'm proud to note) and decided it would be a good time to upload some pictures.

New pictures can be found on Facebook and

HERE.

Tomorrow I'm off to explore London! I'll try to take more pictures.